Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I lost my blue crayon.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    have you seen it?


    GIVE IT BACK!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    made my poop sticky.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] i knew it!!!!!!


    you two were the freaks in the back of the class [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No no silly, I'm the freak at the back of the class...Heidi is definately the smelly kid in class [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 was the freak in the back of class that always had her hands in her pocket and a funny look on her face.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have in fact seen the blue crayon, giving it back might be difficult...I ate it [img]confused.gif[/img]

    P.S.
    Heidi ate your paste!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha...was there one of "those girls" in every class? I had a girl in my kindergarten class that did that (no, it wasnt ME), I always wondered what the hell she was doing! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •